Shopping Cart.Shopping Cart | My Account | Shipping Info | About Us | Contact Us
WORLD OF BAYWAY LIQUOR.
WORLD OF BAYWAY LIQUOR.
home. BUY WINE. BUY SPIRITS. BUY BEER. baskets. bayway 100. Whisky Peddler
EMAIL NEWSLETTER.
Sign up for Bayway’s
newsletter here!
  • Wine.
  • Spirits.
  • Beer.
Select one (or more criterion):
And/or any of these:
Kosher
Organic
Dessert
Fortified
And/or type in a keyword:
Select one (or more criterion):
And/or any of these:
Kosher
Organic
And/or type in a keyword:
Select one (or more criterion):
And/or this:
And/or type in a keyword:
Chateau de Pibarnon Bandol Rose 750ML 2012
Sku: 18029
"The most serious rose we offer, the Chateau de Pibarnon hails from the storied Bandol AOC and uses a blend of 65% Mourvedre, 35% Cinsault. The production is mostly direct press (80%), with the ...more
Product Rating
Critics Ratings:   (1)
Product Information
Country: France
Region: Provence
Sub-Region: Bandol
Grape Varietal: Mourvedre
Type: Still wine
Reg. 25.99
Buy Chateau de Pibarnon Bandol Rose
Wine Advocate 92 points - One of the top roses coming from the region, the 2012 Bandol Rose gives up mineral-driven notions of orange peel, rose petal, hints of strawberry and distinct, saline-like minerality that gives lift and length to the fruit. Medium-bodied, fresh and crisp, with a focused and lengthy feel, it’s a gorgeous effort that should not be missed. (Feb 2014)

OR
Leave a Comment
"The most serious rose we offer, the Chateau de Pibarnon hails from the storied Bandol AOC and uses a blend of 65% Mourvedre, 35% Cinsault. The production is mostly direct press (80%), with the remainder (20%) made by the saignee method. This wine can even age a couple of years... if you can wait that long!" - Distributor Notes
Producer
This now famous Bandol property was purchased by Henri de St. Victor and his family in 1975. Planted on steep terraced slopes on the northern edge of the appellation, the estate is known for its wines that have both concentration and elegance. Both Henri de Saint Victor and his son are passionate wine makers. Pibarnon frequently comes out on top in comparative tastings of Bandol. The buildings, which now boast a special function room for tastings and dinners, overlook an amphitheatre of vines and has a spectacular panorama of the sea.