Shopping Cart.Shopping Cart | My Account | Shipping Info | About Us | Contact Us
WORLD OF BAYWAY LIQUOR.
WORLD OF BAYWAY LIQUOR.
home. BUY WINE. BUY SPIRITS. BUY BEER. baskets. bayway 100. Whisky Peddler
EMAIL NEWSLETTER.
Sign up for Bayway’s
newsletter here!
  • Wine.
  • Spirits.
  • Beer.
Select one (or more criterion):
And/or any of these:
Kosher
Organic
Dessert
Fortified
And/or type in a keyword:
Select one (or more criterion):
And/or any of these:
Kosher
Organic
And/or type in a keyword:
Select one (or more criterion):
And/or this:
And/or type in a keyword:
Vinedo de Los Vientos Tannat 750ML 2011
Sku: 17587
100% Tannat, 30% of the wine spends six months in new French oak, the remainder 70% stainless steel. Pablo Fallabrino grew up in a family of winemakers. His grandfather, Angelo Fallabrino, moved ...more
Product Rating
Product Information
Country: Uruguay
Grape Varietal: Tannat
Type: Still wine, Dessert
Reg. $11.99
Buy Vinedo de Los Vientos Tannat

OR
Leave a Comment
100% Tannat, 30% of the wine spends six months in new French oak, the remainder 70% stainless steel. Pablo Fallabrino grew up in a family of winemakers. His grandfather, Angelo Fallabrino, moved to Uruguay from Piedmont in 1920, and in the 1930's he started two wineries with five different vineyards. Eventually, his father Alejandro took over, becoming one of the key players in the Uruguayan wine industry, until he passed away in 1991. When Angelo died, in 1995, Pablo took over a single vineyard-Vinedo de los Vientos, and in 1997, he decided to start his own winery. This wine is from Uruguay. With complementing scents of cocao beans and Asian spices, this wine displays significant complexity all around. A powerful palate with hints of blackberry and delicate notes of toast, backed with a long finish of intense dark fruit and firm but polished tannins, defining a true Tannat expression.